Monday, May 19, 2014

~~LOTD: Aztec Realness ~~

Hello Goddesses!
Today was the continuation of my search for clothes for my new bod. I found a couple of pieces that are cute still not office ready but very sexy and stylish. Designers help us big body girls out :-)
I am loving the Slink feet with shoes these days. Pure genius we don't have to fuss with matching our skin anymore I left SL for a bit and came back to shoe paradise. WINNING!!
I found this throw back clutch from DELA in my closet and paired with my shoes.
::::Ladies do not throw away all your old stuff:::
Until next time happy shopping!


:::The Look:::
buckel up bish heels/ with Slink high Feet
IAF White and Black Aztec Leggings
MoDANNA [Candeur Collection] Sleeves Mini Top White
=DeLa*= Clutch bag "Dudu" Green
ICONIC Katrina-Remy -VAMPS-Limited Edition
Pink Acid Basic Lip Shine Lip Gloss

::The Body::
.:SKING:. BRAZILIA COMBO / RIO-XS
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts